The most looked at posts in my blogs history were “No Relationships for the first year...” (176 total views) and a close second was “the Wedding is Off” (145 views) April fools day post. No other posts come close to those counts, everything else is under 80. You’re a bunch of sick bastards! 😛 It reminded me of one of the Matrix movies when the machines said they had tried to give humans a utopia to live in – but it kept failing. That’s cause we need conflict and drama and it probably explains why there is so much crap TV, we like garbage and suffering.
Here I should post that it’s nice that so many of you care and have called, emailed, texted and Facebooked me your concerns over the past few days. um, thanks
I’m trying to look on the bright side of things, here’s a list:
- I can now buy that new iMac
- I can now buy that new iPad 2
- I get to keep my job, and let me tell you I have a great job
- I get to keep my apartment and roommate (which pleases Mouse too)
- I don’t have to visit San Francisco – ever again if I’m lucky
- Dancing with the Stars will never be on the TiVo
- 100% less Barbra Streisand music played in the house
- no more worrying about where I can eat with a vegetarian
That’ll have to do for now, I’m sure I’ll think of more good that came out of this… later.