I couldn’t have said at the beginning of this year that I would have anything to be thankful for outside of what I have every other year, but I hadn’t anticipated meeting Bill this year either.
So below, in no particular order, are the things that I’m especially thankful for this year:
- Bill (my special guy that I’d given up finding at all)
- Suzanne and Pat (a guy couldn’t ask for better best friends)
- Gary my roommate for the last 12 or so years
- Jim, Ana and the DiLuigi clan – not just for my job but for all the wonderful things that they bring to the world each day.
- Mouse my cat (she actually loves Bill too, she’s so smart)
- Alcoholics Anonymous – really not one thing on this list would be possible without AA.
- World of Warcraft ($15 a month for hours and hours of entertainment and virtual friends)
- Annie’s Grilled Chicken Salad – love that
- Family – both real and adopted
- Comic Books
- and TiVo
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you have as many if not more things to be thankful for this year. Thanks for being a part of my everyday and showing me the better side of humans.
One thought on “Thanks”
My dearest friend,
You are also on the top of my gratitude list. I thank God very frequently that you are in my life.
Have a wonderful time with Suzanne and a safe trip.
Hugs, kisses, and peace always,